One of the largest grocery stores in the United States, Kroger is the go-to solution for your needs. Kroger provides customers with every need that falls under the categories of Grocery, Manufacturing, Merchandise, and SuperMarket. The company aims to provide its customers with the best shopping experience, all the while leaving a warm and homely touch on its customers.
To fulfill its aim, Kroger offers a Kroger feedback survey that helps Kroger to know more about the dynamics between the company and the customers. By participating in the Kroger customer survey, customers can win Gift cards, digital coupons, and Kroger feedback 50 fuel points. That’s not it; what makes the Kroger satisfaction survey more worth is that every customer that takes the survey is automatically registered into a lucky draw with a price of $100 to $5000 cash. Learn more about this from the below Kroger Survey Guide.
Importance of Kroger Feedback Survey
Kroger survey feedback helps the company to build itself around customers’ needs and satisfaction. The survey helps the company to identify the area that needs improvement and helps to target future opportunities.
Questions to answer in Kroger Survey Feedback
The Kroger customer survey consists of some questions that need to be answered. The questions are simple enough asking for very general information.
- Question 1 of the Kroger feedback survey asks for the department that you browsed or made the purchase from. You just need to select the items that you brought from the provided list.
- Question 2 asks you to rate the overall satisfaction and experience at Kroger.
- Question 3 also asks you to rate your experience in addition to a few other queries.
- Question 4 of the Kroger satisfaction survey asks about the behavior of the employees and asks you to rate the friendliness of the employees.
- Question 5 of the Kroger feedback survey asks for feedback on the food. This section asks you to rate the Food Department with some questions.
- Question 6 of the survey is a simple yes or no question. ‘During the Visit, was there anything you intended to buy, but did not.’
- Question 7 of the Kroger Survey for fuel points ask about the likelihood of you visiting again.
- Question 8 is, again, a scale question. The questions ask about how much on a scale do you agree or disagree with the following.
- Question 9 on the Kroger customer survey asks to rate the satisfaction about the use of digital coupons. If not satisfied, the survey will ask for a reason for the lack of satisfaction.
- Question 10 will ask you about any problems that you might have faced during your visit.
- Question 11 on the survey is “We are interested in any additional comments you may have about this visit. Please select the departments below for which you would like to provide additional feedback.”
- Question 12 will ask you to rate Kroger on a scale of 1 to 7 and the likeliness of your next visit.
- The final section of Kroger will ask for two things; First, if you would like to provide an email. Second, about participation in the sweepstakes. When you click on sweepstakes, a section will open which will ask you your name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, and phone number. By clicking next after entering all the details, you will be able to complete the Krogerfeedback survey.
Kroger Customer Survey Guidelines
To enter into the Krogerfeedback survey, you need to follow the given guidelines.
- You should be aged 18 or older.
- You must have a receipt from a purchase from Kroger.
- The purchase receipt should not be older than seven days.
- You can enter only once with one receipt.
- There are no limitations on the number of times to enter the survey. You just need a different valid receipt per sweepstake period.
- You should be a legal resident of the US (New York, Florida, Rhode Island excluded) or the District of Columbia.
- You can not enter the survey if you are a family member of an employee or an employee of the sponsor or its associates.
- You can also enter the sweepstakes without making a purchase post.
- You must know either English or Spanish language
Steps to follow in Kroger Satisfaction Survey
To participate in the Kroger satisfaction survey and the sweepstakes, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Make sure to have the purchase receipt from Kroger ready with you at the time of entering the survey. Also, make sure the receipt should not be older than 7 days.
- Visit https://www.krogerstoresfeedback.com/ to start the survey.
- If you want to take the survey in Spanish, then select Spanish from the language option else, continue the survey in English.
- Enter the date, time, and entry ID from your receipt. When all the information is entered correctly, you will be able to continue with the survey.
- The website will ask you to enter the store number, terminal number, and traction number. The website will also guide you to locate the above on the purchase receipt.
- Answer all the questions to the best of your abilities.
- Enter all the personal information asked by the website correctly to become a participant in the current sweepstakes.
- On completion of the survey, you will get a message indicating the successful completion of the survey and participation in sweepstakes.
With so many conditions, there are bound to be some questions, and some of them answered below.
Why some Kroger receipts have no satisfaction survey?
You might receive a Kroger receipt with no satisfaction survey. This is simply because Kroger might not be collecting feedbacks at the moment.
How to do a Kroger survey with no purchase?
If you do not have a purchase receipt, but still want to enter the survey, just send a handwritten postcard with your name, address, and phone number to Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547.
How soon are Kroger survey fuel points added to my account?
The 50 fuel points from the Kroger feedback survey are added to the account within three business days.
How to find the entry numbers on the Kroger receipt for the survey?
While entering the survey, the website will guide you on how to locate the entry numbers on the Kroger purchase receipt.
The Krugerfeedback Survey does not only give a chance to win amazing prices but also plays a pivotal role in improving its services to satisfy its customers. For any queries, you can contact Kroger’s customer support – 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377)